We are looking for partnership opportunities in the following areas:
- Partnerships with Companies that produce technologies for wind turbine blade repair, maintenance, and performance enhancement for which we can develop the capability for our robots to install. Examples would include vortex generators, paints/coatings, leading edge protection products, sanding, and blade repair products.
- Partnerships with Wind Farm Operators to conduct field trials on megawatt scale wind turbines from all major manufacturers.
- Partnerships that can deliver grants or financing to help fund future development.
- Partnerships that can ultimately help with sales and marketing – either for the robots themselves or the services that they perform.
- Joint Marketing Opportunities to co-market our robots or services they perform with Companies that produce technologies for wind turbine blade repair, maintenance, and performance enhancement for which we can develop the capability for our robots to install and with Companies that perform blade maintenance, inspection, and repair services.
- We are actively looking for maintenance partners. We will pay for cleaning, typical leading edge erosion repairs and vortex generators in partnership with suitable maintenance companies with suitable sharing arrangements. This will eliminate the need for front end capital permitting wind farm managers/owner operators to make quicker decisions without lengthy corporate approvals for huge capital needs needed for manual cleaning and repairs.