Ranbir Sahni, has decades of experience as the CEO of several innovative energy, real estate, and technology companies. He has overseen the development of 15MW of wind, 5 MW of solar PV and thermal, and two ethanol plants 33 years ago.
In 1985, he was also ranked as the #7th builder in USA by Professional Builder as home builder with volume of $880 million and was also the #4 apartment builder. Put link During his career, he built over 16,000 apartments and homes in 17 states, of which 50% were low income housing with total value of $2 billion. He migrated to USA in 1968 after having an illustrious carrier in Indian Air Force as a top gun instructor. He flew for couple of years for TWA and started the Real estate company in 1972 with $32,000 in capital with no experience in real estate or business and grew the company to a billion dollar company by 1985.
In recent years, he has founded and invested in multiple technology companies:
- Robowind started to developed a prototype robot designed to automate wind turbine blade repair and installation of performance enhancement technologies 2017 culminating into 2nd stage improved robot which will be ready 4th quarter of 2020 for onshore field trials and 1st quarter 2021 for offshore trials and marketing will start mid year 2021.
- Microgrid.tech develops renewable energy microgrids with solar, CHP, and energy storage which does not need back up. At present we are soliciting projects in Puerto Rico and California.
- StemXo is a biotech company that will start phase 1 patient trials in collaboration with Griffith university AUS in Dec 2019 to reduce Hypothalamus inflammation by exosomes including treatment for TBI and stroke initially with NSC and later using internasal and sublingual techniques resulting in new treatments for anti-aging and several devastating diseases to improve the quality of life of the elderly.
- LCD manufacturing factory has been built for replacement of broken screens for smart phones that create jobs in PR. It had to be shut down during lock down and we are working on restarting it as soon as parts from China are available . Our patented LED grow light business which has been shut down due to Covid and it will be restarted as soon as COVID permits it.
- LEDBloom State of art special spectrum grow light for MJ and vertical gardens to increase production and reduce ,electrical consumption ,water and nutritional consumption.